Gluten-Free Food Drive for Food Banks
Gluten-Free Food can be collected in brown bags and labels to staple to the bags saying “Save Me For Gluten-Free” can be printed out from this link on the website of the Canadian Celiac Association:https://www.celiac.ca/get-involved/savemeforglutenfree/
Here is a list of 5 food banks in the Greater Montreal area that will put aside gluten-free donations to give only to people who need to eat gluten-free for medical reasons:
- Service de Nutrition et d’Action Communautaire,
10,780, Laverdure Street, Ahuntsic-Cartierville, Montreal Qc H3L 2L9 (514) 385 6499 Local 003
Go to the basement – open 9 to 4 pm – Mon-Friday.
- Share the Warmth/Partage L’Espoir,
625, rue Fortune, Pointe-Saint-Charles, QC H3K 2R9 email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
(514) 933 5599. Call to find out hours open for donations
- Mission La Nouvelle Génération, 1423, Provencher Boulevard, Brossard, QC J4W 1Z3
(450) 486 7667 email@example.com Call to find hours for accepting donations.
- On Rock Community Services, 9554, Gouin Boulevard West, Pierrefonds, Qc H8Y 1R3 (514) 696 1905. www.onrock.org firstname.lastname@example.org
5.Extended Hands, 1810, rue Saint-Antoine, Lachine, Qc H8S 1V4. (514) 469 2408 #4.
There is someone there 8 am- 4 pm Tues. to Thurs