We have just published the latest updates to our Gluten-Free Friendly Restaurant First-Step Guides. There are two guides - one for Montreal, Laval, and the Montérégie, and one for the other regions in the province. These are minor updates, with a small number of changes to each guide since our previous editions from October 1st, 2016.
To get these guides, go to the Restaurants page.
Whether you are travelling in one of the regions of Quebec, or simply want to go out to dinner for the evening, it can be a challenge to find a place where gluten-free dishes are available. These guides should be considered a first-step in helping you find a place where you can dine without worry. These guides do not replace the vigilance that any person who must dine gluten-free must have in order to dine safely.
Montreal and Area Guide updates
- Saint-Constant location of Amir
- L'Imprévu in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu,
- Café Espace Passerelle in VIllery/Saint-Michel/Parc-Extension
- Tamalera in Plateau Mont-Royal
- Fusion d'Asie in Laval (closed)
- Le Riverain in Ormstown (closed)
- McGill college location of Resto Végo in downtown Montreal (closed)
- Casa Grecque in Lasalle
Quebec (except Montreal and Area) Guide updates:
- Bistro Bistro Évolution et traiteur in Lévis
- Zone Express Santé in Blainville