These publications can help you or someone else on their way to a better understanding of their new diet and how to keep themselves safe.
- May 2016 - Quebec Chapter Newsletter
- August 2016 - Quebec Chapter Newsletter
- November 2016 - Quebec Chapter Newsletter
- Gluten Free Guidelines / Guide de la diète sans gluten
- Keep Gluten-Free Foods Gluten-Free / Comment Eviter La Contamination Croisée?
- Meals on Wheels - "SImply Gluten-Free" Recipe Booklet / Popote Roulante - Livret de Recettes "SImplement Sans Gluten"
- Practical Guide to Gluten-Related Disorders and the Gluten-Free Diet
- CCA Pocket Dictionary - Acceptability of Food & Food Ingredients for the Gluten-Free Diet
- $6.50 for members
- $9.99 for non-members
- To order a copy, please contact the Quebec chapter (while stocks last): firstname.lastname@example.org or (514) 893-9856
Resources for Health Care Professionals