These publications can help you or someone else on their way to a better understanding of their new diet and how to keep themselves safe.
Available for sale from the Quebec Chapter while stocks last
Practical Guide to Gluten-Related Disorders and the Gluten-Free Diet for residential care (It comes with a copy of the CCA Pocket Dictionary)
- $12.00 (plus shipping) for members, $15.00 (plus shipping) for non-members*
On Sale for a Limited time only
CCA Pocket Dictionary - Acceptability of Food and Food Ingredients for the Gluten-Free Diet
- $6.00 (plus shipping), available through the Quebec Chapter*
Gluten-Free - The Definitive Resource Guide by Shelley Case, Dietitian
- $25.00 (plus shipping), on sale while copies last*
*To order, please contact the Quebec chapter (while stocks last): email@example.com or (514) 893-9856
- May 2016 - Quebec Chapter Newsletter
- August 2016 - Quebec Chapter Newsletter
- November 2016 - Quebec Chapter Newsletter
- December 2017 - Quebec Chapter Newsletter
- Gluten Free Guidelines / Guide de la diète sans gluten
- Keep Gluten-Free Foods Gluten-Free / Comment Eviter La Contamination Croisée?
- Meals on Wheels - "SImply Gluten-Free" Recipe Booklet / Popote Roulante - Livret de Recettes "SImplement Sans Gluten"