There are two restaurant guides:
- Quebec (except Montreal and Area) Gluten-Free Friendly Restaurant First-Step Guide: PDF (April 14, 2017)
- Montreal and Area Gluten-Free Friendly Restaurant First-Step Guide: PDF (April 14, 2017)
Whether you are travelling in one of the regions of Quebec, or simply want to go out to dinner for the evening, it can be a challenge to find a place where gluten-free dishes are available. These guides should be considered as a first-step in helping you find a place where you can dine without worry. These guides do not replace the vigilance that any person who must dine gluten-free must have in order to dine safely. The establishments listed here are compiled from a few different sources:
- Suggestions from members who have had positive GF eating experiences at these places.
- Restaurant marketing as "gluten-free" friendly in some way.
- Direct correspondence with restaurants concerning their ability to provide gluten-free dishes.
Unless otherwise indicated, you should not assume that any place listed here has an official policy concerning their ability to support diners who eat gluten-free. The Canadian Celiac Association – Quebec Chapter does not endorse any restaurant in this publication. Restaurant guides are not to be construed as a recommendation or endorsement of the establishment. The guides are for informational purposes only.
Maintaining these lists is a collaborative effort among members of the Quebec Chapter of the Canadian Celiac Association. Many of the entries in these lists are a result of suggestions by members. Submissions to update these lists are welcome. To request that a restaurant be added to the list, simply fill in as much of the form’s information as possible.
Please only submit changes for places with which you have had a personal experience.